MPOW Flame S aptX™ HD Technology
Mpow Flame S Bluetooth Headphones Sports, aptX-HD Bass+ Loud Sound, Handsfree Call, BT5.0,12H Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof, CVC 8.0 Noise Cancelling Mic, W/Carrying Case, for iPhone/Android/Windows, Red
About this item
- Sound Quality Exceeds Excellence. With advanced QCC3034 Chip of aptX & AAC audio codec and 11mm dynamic drivers, Flame S is a pro version in this series which adopts aptX-HD technology to immerse you into powerful bass, mid and treble with richer details. If you’ve been looking for astonishing sound at any volume, Flame S is a must buy for you. This sports headphones is universally compatible with most Bluetooth enabled devices, including cellphones, tablets, computers, TV.
- Great Performance When Taking Calls: Flame S is engineered with CVC8. 0 noise cancellation microphone to better filter out background noise and capture your voice even when you are taking calls while driving, cycling and running. Besides, It also supports dual-connection so you can stay connected to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Optimum Comfort & Secure-fit. 1. Flame S is a great combination of comfort and stability with ear-hook and in-ear fitting designed. 2. The upgrade of the headphone cord material makes it lighter and more skin-friendly. 3. The ear buds come in 4 sizes of silicone ear buds and 1 size of memory foam ear buds for perfect fit.
- IPX7 Sweatproof for Sports. For many years, Mpow has been committed to providing outstanding sound for workouts. Flame S makes a ideal companion in exercises since nano coating can fend off sweat in strenuous workouts and all weather conditions. Perfect for running, jogging, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, fitness, traveling and etc.
- Keep up with Toughest Workouts. With lower energy consumption, Flame S provides up to 12 hrs of playtime and 300 hrs standby time for all-day workouts. It only takes 2 hrs to be fully charged. Charge it for 10 minutes to use for 2 hours playtime. Besides, you could check the battery level directly on the top right corner of your device or on the Bluetooth setting interface.