QCY T2C True Wireless Earbuds
The QCY T2C are a pair of true wireless earbuds which are part of the entry-level TWC series released by the Chinese manufacturer, promising to offer a decent sound quality via Bluetooth and a comfortable wearing experience, all that at an affordable price @E-TRENDZNEST.COM
- An HD Stereo sound you’ll want to hear. Powered by A tiny 6mm driver sits inside the headphones to deliver clear sound. Bluetooth 5.0 deliver a faster and more stable wireless connection to your devices. The chip also drives voice-enabled assistant access and delivers up to 25 percent lower gaming latency. So whether you’re playing games, listening to music, or enjoying podcasts, you’ll experience higher-quality sound.
- Wireless to the truest, After a simple one-tap setup, T2C are automatically on and always connected. Using them is just as easy. the T2C experience is just as amazing whether you’re using them with your iPhone or Android
- Smart power, charge as you go Stay powered up wherever you are. The auto on/off stops your battery draining with smart charging in the carry case. No need to worry about battery life, just place your headphones in the carry case to charge on the go.
- Switch modes and share as you please. Breakaway from the limits of wired earphones. When a phone call comes, simply remove one earphone to automatically switch to single-side talk mode. You can even pass one earphone to a friend to enjoy a song together and bounce along to the beat.
- Light and comfortable to wear Each individual earphone weighs just 4.8g and is carefully designed to adjust to your ear. The silicone ear tips help to reduce outside noise while improving comfort and stability for the best wearing experience. What’s more, the earphones are IPX4 waterproof level, so you can use them while working out without worry
It was Apple that pushed the Bluetooth headphones into the mainstream after it removed the 3.5mm jack from its iPhones and ‘forced’ the consumers to migrate towards wireless devices and unsurprisingly, a lot of manufacturers have followed suit. But again, it was Apple that brought the truly wireless earbuds into the mainstream after it released the AirPods and soon after, the market was pretty much flooded by lots of true wireless earbuds of different shapes and sizes, catering to any type of budget.
This means that it’s a bit difficult to stand out from the crowd, especially on the overcrowded entry-level market where you do need to keep an accessible price to remain relevant and QCY tries its luck by offering support for Siri / Google Assistant and it seems that it also comes with some noise isolation technology for clearer calls which, if properly implemented could push the earbuds way ahead its competitors. Besides the T2C, the TWC series also includes the T1C (which come with an open case) and the AirPods-like T3, but, similarly to the true wireless earbuds series from BlitzWolf, these devices are not successive generations, instead they seem to be released almost at the same time to offer more design options to the users.