PLEXTONE G800 HOOT SELLING GAMING HEADSET
The brand Plextone is pretty new to me. They are a company that produces Gaming Headsets, Sports Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Earbuds, Audio Adapters, Wired Headphones and even USB Sound Cards. Prices of their products are very affordable but quality is surprisingly high.
In this article, I’ll talk about my honest opinion about the Plextone G800 Gaming Headset.
First, here are some of its features worth mentioning :
- Weighing at 269 grams, it is one of the lightest over-ear headsets for Gamers in the market
- Spacious over-ear design, light weight breathable nylon fabric earmuffs about 58mm in width. Can be worn comfortably for longer periods than most headsets
- Powered by 50mm rubidium, iron and boron drivers
- Stainless Steel Material Arm
- Rust Proof Wires
- Precise Calibration Adjustment
- Rotating Microphone reaching 190mm
- Over 1.2 meter cable plus an extra 1 meter Y-Splitter Audio Cable for PCs
- Wide Devices Compatibility
I really love the light weight of this headset. Weighing at just 269g, I can wear this headset for a longer period without having a stiff neck and painful ears. The earmuffs are pretty big and comfortable. Material used is pretty easy to clean too especially for sweaty people like me. Handle of the headset is nicely adjustable to fit my head.
Microphone is pretty flexible too. Very convenient for video conferencing and gaming. But again, the factor that wins over here is the weight. Cable material is also very high quality, it doesn’t get tangled.
I quite like the volume control that comes with the headset. We just need to dial up and down to increase or reduce volume. There is also a Microphone switch key that allows us to mute and unmute the built-in Microphone. Provided Splitter Cable is very convenient for people using this headset on a computer or laptop. It is also compatible with many devices, just that in some devices, Microphone may not work. Here’s the list of compatibility :
- Nintendo Switch (audio, not microphone)
- New 3DS LL/3DS (audio, not microphone)
- 3DS LL/3DS (audio, not microphone)
- Windows PC
- Mac OS PC
- iOS device
- Android device
- PS Vita
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
Also compatible with future devices just like our other headsets
Performance and Sound Quality
Honestly, I was not expecting much from a headset at this price range, but I was pretty impressed with the sound quality coming from the Plextone G800! Bass is tight, Mid and Treble are crisp and clear. I’m here listening to Alan Walker’s latest song while writing this. Quality is really really impressive.
Gaming wise, the environment is realistically recreated by the 50mm high quality neodymium drivers. Perhaps, I also use a pretty good external sound card, which contributed to the good sound quality.
Volume wise, it’s even louder than my USD 300 headset that I’m currently using.
Microphone is very clear too. Nothing I can complain about here.
- Audio Quality (Crisp and Clear High and Mid, Powerful Bass)
- Comfortable to wear
- Light Weight
- Flexible and Clear Microphone
- High Quality Cable Material
- Can’t think of any at the moment because the price to quality ratio is really impressive